Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
These are my favorite - Mom-Mom Fritch's Peanut Butter Cookies
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21798 at 10:29 pm on Mar 19, 2012
Mom-Mom Fritch's Peanut Butter Cookies
Gourmet | February 1999
by Amy Fritch, New York NY
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease baking sheets. In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together peanut butter and sugar until combined well. In a small bowl lightly beat egg and beat into peanut butter mixture with baking soda until combined well.
Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls and arrange about 1 inch apart on baking sheets. With tines of a fork flatten balls to about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, making a crosshatch pattern. Bake cookies in batches in middle of oven until puffed and pale golden, about 10 minutes.
Cool cookies on baking sheets 2 minutes and transfer with a metal spatula to racks to cool completely. Cookies may be kept in an airtight container at room temperature 5 days.
Link: Mom-Mom Fritch's Peanut Butter Cookies
Other messages in this thread:
- 21798. ISO: T&T Crumbly, short peanut butter cookie - mistral - 5:47pm on 03/19/12 (5)
- REC: Aunt Patty’s Peanut Butter Cookies...This is my all-time favorite peanut butter cookie - cheezz - 7:39pm on 03/19/12
- REC: Dipped Peanut Butter Meltaway Cookies - cheezz - 7:46pm on 03/19/12
- REC: PB Cookies - and lastly, the simplest crumbly peanut butter cookie around - cheezz - 7:50pm on 03/19/12
- These are my favorite - Mom-Mom Fritch's Peanut Butter Cookies [LINK] - LisainLA - 10:29pm on 03/19/12
- Also good for gluten-free diets :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:04pm on 03/19/12