Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
great time of year for this. I look forward to the recipe.
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #24770 at 8:46 pm on Jul 29, 2013
Other messages in this thread:
- 24770. Made the Tomato Cheddar Tart from this month's Saveur. Don't usually like tomato tarts but I had a - CynUpstateNY - 7:25pm on 07/29/13 (10)
- Yes, please do! [NT] - ErininNY - 8:15pm on 07/29/13
- great time of year for this. I look forward to the recipe. [NT] - pmassell_93 - 8:46pm on 07/29/13
- REC:Tomato Cheddar Tart - CynUpstateNY - 9:30pm on 07/29/13
- Thanks Cyn....this is similar to Laurie Colwin's tomato pie...see inside for some hints - MarilynFL - 12:24am on 07/30/13
- Here's an image to help visualize the Wonderfulness of Fresh Tomatoes Married to Cheese [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:26am on 07/30/13
- We reheated the leftovers at 300 and the crust was just as crispy as - CynUpstateNY - 1:00am on 07/30/13
- Enjoy while you have good tart tomatoes. They are the key. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:09am on 07/30/13
- Thanks, Cyn! [NT] - ErininNY - 2:22pm on 07/30/13
- My pleasure. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:36pm on 07/30/13
- Here's a version using biscuit dough for the crust. (Not T & T) [NT] [LINK] - Sylvia - 5:08pm on 07/30/13