Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: what to do with a lot of sage...
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #27642 at 11:47 pm on May 19, 2015
My DD is about to have a bumper crop of sage...recipes anyone?
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 27642. ISO: what to do with a lot of sage... - cheezz - 11:47pm on 05/19/15 (14)
- Sage pesto. [LINK] - judy-mass - 11:51pm on 05/19/15
- I like to put branches of it on top of the charcoal in the grill when I cook chicken. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:29am on 05/20/15
- several members do fried sage leaves. Joe, Marg CDN(where is she??), Cyn all have recipes [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 12:30am on 05/20/15
- Bundle it, hang upside down and let dry. Have WONDERFUL sage for - Charley - 1:00pm on 05/20/15
- I've dried lots of herbs by hanging them in my laundry room because I have the room out there. - KarenNoCA - 2:51pm on 05/20/15
- Sage and Brown Butter for gnocchi. Or this saltimbocca recipe: [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:47pm on 05/20/15
- Rec: Roasted Potatoes with Sage - Curious1 - 5:41pm on 05/20/15
- this reminds me of KathyZs parsley potatoes. nice presentation [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:46pm on 05/20/15
- Ang, you reminded me of a rec that was posted here before: MS Parsley Potato Chips. Always on my list [LINK] - barb_b - 9:22pm on 05/20/15
- Oh yum, my kind of recipe. Serving this tonight with our French Dip sandwiches! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:30pm on 05/20/15
- Thanks for ideas gang! I'm passing them on to my DD :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:19am on 05/21/15
- We have Lots of sage too. But my chickens refuse to eat it.... - Luisa_Calif - 4:07pm on 05/28/15
- Hahaha!! Smart chickens :) [NT] - cheezz - 7:27pm on 05/28/15