Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #27642 at 11:51 pm on May 19, 2015
Use sparingly, but it is right tasty.
1/2 cup packed sage leaf
1/2 cup packed flat leaf parsley
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
2/3 cup walnut pieces
3 cloves crushed garlic (or to taste)
1/2 cup olive oil (or to desired consistency)
Wash and thoroughly dry sage leaves and parsley in your salad spinner.
Put in food processor with Parmesan, walnuts, garlic, and salt.
Process until a gritty but even consistency.
Gradually add olive oil until pesto has reached desired consistency.
Divide into 3 equal portions.
Each portion will coat enough pasta for 4.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27642. ISO: what to do with a lot of sage... - cheezz - 11:47pm on 05/19/15 (14)
- Sage pesto. [LINK] - judy-mass - 11:51pm on 05/19/15
- I like to put branches of it on top of the charcoal in the grill when I cook chicken. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:29am on 05/20/15
- several members do fried sage leaves. Joe, Marg CDN(where is she??), Cyn all have recipes [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 12:30am on 05/20/15
- Bundle it, hang upside down and let dry. Have WONDERFUL sage for - Charley - 1:00pm on 05/20/15
- I've dried lots of herbs by hanging them in my laundry room because I have the room out there. - KarenNoCA - 2:51pm on 05/20/15
- Sage and Brown Butter for gnocchi. Or this saltimbocca recipe: [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:47pm on 05/20/15
- Rec: Roasted Potatoes with Sage - Curious1 - 5:41pm on 05/20/15
- this reminds me of KathyZs parsley potatoes. nice presentation [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:46pm on 05/20/15
- Ang, you reminded me of a rec that was posted here before: MS Parsley Potato Chips. Always on my list [LINK] - barb_b - 9:22pm on 05/20/15
- Oh yum, my kind of recipe. Serving this tonight with our French Dip sandwiches! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:30pm on 05/20/15
- Thanks for ideas gang! I'm passing them on to my DD :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:19am on 05/21/15
- We have Lots of sage too. But my chickens refuse to eat it.... - Luisa_Calif - 4:07pm on 05/28/15
- Hahaha!! Smart chickens :) [NT] - cheezz - 7:27pm on 05/28/15