Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Feta Salsa from smitten kitchen...delicious! Made half the recipe last night,
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #13000 at 5:31 pm on Dec 11, 2008
omitted dill because I had none, served with crackers. This was really good. Smitten kitchen says it is a copy of a Whole Foods store product she tasted.
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 13000. REC: Feta Salsa from smitten kitchen...delicious! Made half the recipe last night, [LINK] - Marianne - 5:31pm on 12/11/08 (7)
- This looks delicious Marianne. I will be sure to put it in the try file. (nt) [NT] - emtd - 12:35am on 12/12/08
- Yeah, thanks sweetie!!!! [NT] - Nan - 1:01am on 12/12/08
- OMG - we're snowed in and I have most of the ingredients - stopped to get dill for something else - Music City Missy - 2:50am on 12/12/08
- I made something like that last year, was delish! Didn't use dill, though, and included roasted... - Julie R - WA - 8:21pm on 12/12/08
- Just made it & can't stop eating it while making the crostini - KEEPER!!! - Music City Missy - 1:45am on 12/13/08
- Isn't this FAB? DH won't leave the bowl alone! Crackers or pita chips better than crostini, IMHO. [NT] - Marianne - 2:06am on 12/13/08
- Eating what's left for breakfast! Pita sounds great but all I had was bread - Music City Missy - 6:01pm on 12/13/08