Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Chunky Peanut Butter Spread
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #13481 at 6:14 am on Jan 19, 2009
I've never added the coconut as it is really good as is:
Chunky Peanut Butter Spread
This is great spread on crackers, toast, or as a dip for fruit
1 4-oz. package whipped cream cheese
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
2 tbl. milk
1 tbl. honey
1/2 cup finely snipped raisins or dried apricots
Flaked coconut, optional
In small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese and peanut butter. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until blended. Stir in honey, raisins or apricots. Using a rubber spatula, scrape into a small serving bowl. Sprinkle with a little coconut if desired. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 13481. Pineapple sauce..use in salads, on sandwiches// Zucchini Hummus - jdbee - 4:32am on 01/19/09 (5)
- mmmm... they both sound good! I have a favorite peanut butter dip I make ... - cheezz - 6:12am on 01/19/09
- REC: Chunky Peanut Butter Spread - cheezz - 6:14am on 01/19/09
- Oh, and welcome back!!! You sound like a B-U-S-Y person! [NT] - cheezz - 6:15am on 01/19/09
- sounds great, BUT - jdbee - 3:05pm on 01/19/09
- yes, I'm grateful for my part-time job... too many people out of work [NT] - cheezz - 8:24pm on 01/19/09