Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does anyone have a recipe for a Mexican casserole (beef) that uses
Joined: Dec 28, 2005
Posted to Thread #13565 at 5:09 pm on Jan 27, 2009
tortilla chips instead of soft corn tortillas? We are having a large potluck at church Sunday and I am potluck cooked out - or any other suggestions (no slow cooker ones)? Thanx.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13565. Does anyone have a recipe for a Mexican casserole (beef) that uses - Elenor - 5:09pm on 01/27/09 (7)
- Not beef and no chips either, but it's tasty: Mexican Chicken Casserole [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:15pm on 01/27/09
- Do you mean taco casserole? I've not made, but here's one that got great reviews at [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:33pm on 01/27/09
- Here's a recipe from an early 70's Women's Day... - DJM - 11:10pm on 01/27/09
- here's my all-time fave Taco Casserole recipe - have made this about a bazillion times... - cheezz - 12:46am on 01/28/09
- The Mexican chicken looks great but since chicken has been spoken for, will have - Elenor - 7:31am on 01/28/09
- How about a Frito Pie? My mom used to make this. - PatBastrop - 1:26pm on 01/28/09
- Thanks for all of these ideas! Perfect for this weekend. [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:49pm on 01/28/09