Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO brineing info. What should I use for the brine mix for 3-4 center cut boneless pork chops?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14048 at 4:43 pm on Mar 6, 2009
How long? I've never brined before.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14048. ISO brineing info. What should I use for the brine mix for 3-4 center cut boneless pork chops? - Luisa_Calif - 4:43pm on 03/06/09 (14)
- I can vouch for these...and I don't even like beer. [Am I allowed to say that, being 1/8 German?] [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:54pm on 03/06/09
- Here my response on messing up the grilling portion. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:58pm on 03/06/09
- you're most certainly allowed if I'm 8/8 German and don't like beer. [NT] - AngAk - 7:09pm on 03/06/09
- Amen to that, Schwester. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:17pm on 03/07/09
- I have tried and tried to like it---picture Munich, 1972, Hofbrauhaus, Olympic athletes, lots-o-beer - AngAk - 5:43pm on 03/09/09
- I have this brine chart taped inside the door to my spices cabinet. - Michael in Sarasota - 5:48pm on 03/06/09
- Thanks! so handy. [NT] - AngAk - 7:09pm on 03/06/09
- Thanks Michael - that's brilliant! [NT] - cheezz - 12:03am on 03/07/09
- Great resource -- thanks for posting it [NT] - PatBastrop - 6:26pm on 03/07/09
- ******Thanks, I knew you guys would come through for me***** [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 12:38am on 03/07/09
- Luisa, how did it come out? What preparation? I was watching this post, I saw the pork on sale - barb_b - 1:43pm on 03/07/09
- Sorry, I was asking "after" the fact. I had cooked up the chops, and not happy with results - Luisa_Calif - 5:24pm on 03/07/09
- Buttermilk Brined Port Chops [LINK] - lorijean - 3:08pm on 03/08/09
- oops, Pork Chops-not enough coffee this AM [NT] - lorijean - 3:10pm on 03/08/09