Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
5 Hour Duck...
Joined: Nov 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #14057 at 8:19 am on Mar 7, 2009
I made a roast duck yesterday using this method...couldn't be easier and it works..end result crispy juicy duck. I made it Asian style. If you have the time and like duck, give it a try.
Get a Pilates Body.
Sleek, Toned and Balanced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14057. 5 Hour Duck... [LINK] - suz - 8:19am on 03/07/09 (10)
- suz - thank you for this! Duck is my hubby's favorite dish so I'll have to try it. [NT] - cheezz - 11:26am on 03/07/09
- funny duck story.... when I lived in a bottom-floor apartment... - cheezz - 11:30am on 03/07/09
- Great story, cheezz! Thanks for the grins! [NT] - PatBastrop - 11:52am on 03/07/09
- I don't think they've seen that site again either! btw no oven mess with this... - suz - 11:53am on 03/07/09
- HA! I don't mean a mess in the pan, I mean the entire INSIDE of the oven! It's so oily. [NT] - cheezz - 4:12pm on 03/07/09
- NO oven mess..just the pan! [NT] - suz - 4:19pm on 03/07/09
- Oh yeah, really - FloriSandy - 4:18am on 03/08/09
- : ) !! I was waiting for someone to comment....Sorry Sandy! btw, still have to get used to the - barb_b - 7:15am on 03/08/09
- Thank you barb! All's well in Florida - FloriSandy - 11:32am on 03/09/09
- I love that cookbook, 150 Best Recipes. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:45pm on 03/07/09