Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|marg in pa||
I know we talked about this at the old Gail's way back when, but I need ...
Joined: Apr 14, 2006
Posted to Thread #1489 at 6:08 pm on Apr 15, 2006
to know if anyone has the copy cat recipe for Boursin cheese. I know it's cream cheese and garlic and such, and I think chives, but don't know what all else. I forgot to get the Boursin for tomorrow and if I can avoid going back out to the store today I will be happy. It's for a potato recipe that I wanted to try.
marg in pa
Other messages in this thread:
- 1489. I know we talked about this at the old Gail's way back when, but I need ... - marg - 6:08pm on 04/15/06 (6)
- hi marg! woody posted this REC: for boursin - rvb - 6:34pm on 04/15/06
- Marge, Here are three recipes I found on the Kitchen Seek (m) - Misplaced in AZ - 6:42pm on 04/15/06
- marg, Pat/No. Cal posted a good one (and then she used it with YOUR recipe!). I've copied it from G - MarilynFL - 7:41pm on 04/15/06
- Thanks all !! I made the one that M posted because I had everything in the house! M, did you .... - marg - 12:00am on 04/16/06
- Oh mother...it is so nice that you can finally exhale. I hadn't seen the photos yet - MarilynFL - 2:40am on 04/16/06
- I know this is too late, but here is a great one from evelyn/athens. REC: Boursin - Dawn_MO - 2:43am on 04/16/06