Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
T & T Leg-O-Lamb recipe givers for my Easter Sunday dinner. The winner is......l..
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #14442 at 2:51 am on Apr 13, 2009
Sylvia's T & T & highly recommended Julia Child’s Gigot a la Moutarde Herbal Mustard Coating for Roast lamb that was also highly recommended by two others.
Thank you Sylvia for a most wonderful and delicious Easter leg-o-lamb!! I cooked a whole, bone-in leg of lamb on sale and I'm very happy and can't wait for the leftovers!
The lamb was moist, slightly rare (as I like it), and MOST flavorful - nothing overdone but a good basic marinade.
Thanks Sylvia for a big winner with me!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14442. T & T Leg-O-Lamb recipe givers for my Easter Sunday dinner. The winner is......l.. [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:51am on 04/13/09 (11)
- Julia deserves all the credit. I was just her messenger. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:21am on 04/13/09
- I guess there are clearly more than 3 votes for the recipe so I shall put it in T & T. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:22am on 04/13/09
- I had to put the recipe in miscellaneous because there's no category for lamb. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:27am on 04/13/09
- Don't throw those lamb bones away, make split pea soup, just as - Janet in NC - 5:00pm on 04/13/09
- Absolutely. I throw the whole bone into a pot of water with lots of dill & lots of finely chopped - Marg CDN - 6:34pm on 04/13/09
- Usually the dog gets the bone .... - joanietoo - 9:39pm on 04/13/09
- I was thinking of giving Woofus the bone Joanie... It's mighty big. Hmmmm, thanks for suggestion [NT] - FloriSandy - 11:59pm on 04/13/09
- Thanks Janet and Marg! I think Woofus and I might be fighting over this bone - LOL!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 12:01am on 04/14/09
- Here are some nice sauces for your leftovers: Mint Salsa Verde and Mint Sauce [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 12:06am on 04/14/09