Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I was given a large, really large, bag of frozen blueberries. Since 'tis the season
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #15500 at 3:42 pm on Jul 16, 2009
for fresh ones, and I love the taste of them much more, what might I use these for except for pie or jam/jelly? I'll also do a search and list anything I find that sounds exciting.
Right about now spiced blueberry jelly comes to mind. I don't really like smoothies, but that might be another possibility.
Unfortunately, by the time I got them home they had thawed and I refroze them in a big clump. It was impossible to separate them by then, like I usually freeze berries. Lots of juice.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15500. I was given a large, really large, bag of frozen blueberries. Since 'tis the season - DawnNYS - 3:42pm on 07/16/09 (14)
- They'd be great in smoothies. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:14pm on 07/16/09
- Tons of Blueberry Coffee Cake - this is a great cake! ... [LINK] - Meryl - 4:50pm on 07/16/09
- Two more - Blueberry Muffins (Jordan Marsh) and Streusel-Topped Triple Berry Coffee Cake (posted - Meryl - 4:57pm on 07/16/09
- Check out these two recipes for Blueberry Salsa: [NT] - Meryl - 5:01pm on 07/16/09
- Blueberry Salsa [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 5:01pm on 07/16/09
- Blueberry Salsa II [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 5:02pm on 07/16/09
- This is different - Blueberry Daiquiri [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 5:06pm on 07/16/09
- an antioxidant elixer----ahhhhh. [NT] - AngAk - 5:54pm on 07/16/09
- Maine Blueberry Sauce and Blueberry French Toast - rhoward2va - 5:53pm on 07/16/09
- Blueberry Kuchen - rhoward2va - 5:56pm on 07/16/09
- Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 6:10pm on 07/16/09
- Thanks - especially the salsa - I wasn't sure how frozen ones would translate into - DawnNYS - 6:38am on 07/17/09