Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rec: Tuna-Cheese Pate
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16235 at 3:34 pm on Sep 20, 2009
This was so good. Yes, basically it's the salmon spread, just subbed tuna for the salmon.
2 cans tuna in water, drained
2 8-oz cream cheese, softened (seems like a lot, but it really isn't - you want a mild tuna taste)
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp curry powder
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Whirl in a food processor until done (blender stick works great for this too). Spread on crackers or use as a dip for raw vegetables.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16235. Saturday Six - ErininNY - 3:06pm on 09/19/09 (12)
- My Saturday Six - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:47pm on 09/19/09
- Lurpak, mmmmmmmmmm. :) (I always do that with cookies, too, by the way!) [NT] - ErininNY - 2:24am on 09/20/09
- Lurpak butter? I'm stuck on Plugra, but it's getting harder to find (at any kind of decent price) [NT] - cheezz - 3:33am on 09/20/09
- Yep--the last time I bought Plugra was, oh, two years ago. Didn't mean to imply I use it in cookies. [NT] - ErininNY - 7:21pm on 09/20/09
- I'll have to keep an eye out for the Lurpak - thanks! [NT] - cheezz - 8:31pm on 09/20/09
- My Weekend Six - DawnNYS - 1:36pm on 09/20/09
- What tuna spread did you make? - Dawn_MO - 2:19pm on 09/20/09
- Rec: Tuna-Cheese Pate - DawnNYS - 3:34pm on 09/20/09
- P.S. Yours sounds very good too [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:53am on 09/21/09
- Make some applesauce with those Cortlands -- leave the skins on and freeze it. It is soooo good! - PatBastrop - 5:19am on 09/22/09
- My Sunday Six [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 2:43pm on 09/20/09
- My Sunday Six - Music City Missy - 2:56pm on 09/20/09