Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Adding one more to the group.....
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #16498 at 4:44 pm on Oct 21, 2009
First, let me say it is NOT low cal... :-)
it comes from Thomas Keller's new book, Ad Hoc, which I just got last week. It is soooo good, and the addition of red beet chips makes it perfect for entertaining.
the recipe is a bit involved, but in my humble opinion, worth every step!
follow the link for the recipe and photo, if you are interested
Other messages in this thread:
- 16498. New family favorite: REC Cauliflower Soup - EvaN - 6:41pm on 10/16/09 (7)
- Eva, if you like caraway seeds, they work well in this type of soup. So does grated cheddar and - MarilynFL - 6:42pm on 10/16/09
- I love caraways seeds. Cheese goes without saying! *LOL* Thanks Marilyn :-) [NT] - EvaN - 6:58pm on 10/16/09
- Eva, check this out - it's fantastic. Curried cauliflower soup with coriander chutney [LINK] - Meryl - 6:44pm on 10/16/09
- I second this one. I really liked it. Only thing was I learned to check my red curry paste. - Melissa Dallas - 6:50pm on 10/16/09
- This soup sounds really elegant. And I love that it uses ginger. I'm definitely trying this one :-) [NT] - EvaN - 6:59pm on 10/16/09
- Adding one more to the group..... [LINK] - SallyBR - 4:44pm on 10/21/09
- Wow, this soup looks outstanding! Thanks for sharing :-) [NT] - EvaN - 12:10pm on 10/22/09