Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Would a coffeecake survive being mailed?
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #17415 at 2:09 am on Jan 13, 2010
Some friends are getting together for brunch back in Chicago, and I thought it would be fun to mail a coffeecake for my portion of the brunch, even though I'll be in PA. I make a bundt coffeecake that's pretty solid--think it would be okay?
Other messages in this thread:
- 17415. Would a coffeecake survive being mailed? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:09am on 01/13/10 (9)
- well wrapped in foil and boxed, it should do quite well... they're pretty sturdy [NT] - cheezz - 2:10am on 01/13/10
- I've done it several times! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:26am on 01/13/10
- It should fit into a flat rate box, the one that is more square and taller. what fun! [NT] - AngAk - 6:40pm on 01/13/10
- Thanks much! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:15pm on 01/14/10
- Amanda, I do the same idea every year, but I use Ina's Outrageous Brownies. They travel well too. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:23pm on 01/14/10
- I doubt that.... I think you should send me a batch... just to test the travel theory of course *g* [NT] - cheezz - 2:30am on 01/15/10
- Did the coffeecake travel well? [NT] - Traca - 1:06am on 01/26/10