Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I plan on making crock pot 'baked' beans
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Posted to Thread #1947 at 1:29 am on May 20, 2006
I frequently make this for gatherings.
1 lb. ground beef
3/4 lb. bacon cut in small pieces
1 cup onion, chopped
1 can kidney beans, drained
1 can butter lima beans, drained
2 tsp. liquid smoke
1 Tbs. white vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup ketchup
1 tsp. salt
dash of pepper
Brown the beef; drain off fat. Saute bacon and onions and drain. Put all ingredients in the crock pot. Simmer on high for 4 hours.
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
Other messages in this thread:
- 1947. What are you making for Memorial Day? >>> - Heather_in_SF - 12:02am on 05/20/06 (4)
- I vote yes on potato salad. My favorite is on epi called "Picnic Potato Salad," and Curious posted - Joe - 12:08am on 05/20/06
- I plan on making crock pot 'baked' beans - BobbiJoAZ - 1:29am on 05/20/06
- REC: Easy Baked Beans. Always a crowd-pleaser, never a lot of leftovers.... - Yama D - 2:33am on 05/20/06
- Memorial Day (FRC) - OrigCyn - 1:12pm on 05/21/06