Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Baked Orecchiette with Pork Sugo - outstanding!
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #18491 at 9:00 pm on Jun 30, 2010
I made this for my clients yesterday and have to say, the pork sugo portion of this recipe was out of this world. They're gluten-free so they'll be serving it over rice pasta or in corn tortillas but man, it was delish.
I used to do PR for the chef who developed this recipe and he notoriously loathed writing anything down. I was astonished to see the magazine got 10 recipes out of him! But lucky us...This dish is exactly like what he'd serve in the resto. FYI - He's also got a new book coming out this fall. Based on this dish, I couldn't be more excited.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 18491. Baked Orecchiette with Pork Sugo - outstanding! [LINK] - Traca - 9:00pm on 06/30/10 (10)
- whoa, does this sound good! [NT] - AngAk - 10:07pm on 06/30/10
- Sure does! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:16pm on 06/30/10
- NRFC, I think it's a riot that the banner ad above the Food and Wine logo is for Pepcid Complete! [NT] - Janet in NC - 11:26pm on 06/30/10
- I see that a lot on food sites. All kinds of drugs being peddled for stomach problems! Plus all - Meryl - 11:49pm on 06/30/10
- yes, the infamous belly fat ad. yuk. [NT] - AngAk - 5:11pm on 07/01/10
- That is definitely the worst, and it's EVERYWHERE! [NT] - Meryl - 8:26pm on 07/01/10
- Thanks Traca - this looks fabulous! [NT] - cheezz - 12:18am on 07/01/10
- Wow--this sounds fabulous. Will definitely have to try it in the fall. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:49am on 07/01/10
- Yum, this looks great! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 4:49pm on 07/01/10
- Sounds great, Traca, will be making it soon. BTW, Trader Joes has a brown rice pasta that's quite - Pat-NoCal - 5:30pm on 07/01/10