Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Must Try Recipe - Made these today for Dinner Party Tomorrow - Mocha Espresso Cheesecake Cups Recipe
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18652 at 6:32 pm on Jul 20, 2010
Woman's Day Kitchen - Woman's Day Magazine 2/17/10
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
1 cup milk
1 Tablespoon instant espresso powder
8 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
2 Tablespoons coffee liqueur
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 brick (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 Tablespoon confectioners' sugar
Ground cinnamon, for dusting
Heat oven to 325 Degrees F. Place 6 (1-cup capacity) ovenproof coffee cups into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bring milk and espresso powder to a simmer over medium heat; whisk to blend. Remove from heat; add chocolate. Let stand 3 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in liqueur and salt. Let cool to room temperature.
Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Place cream cheese and sugar in food processor; process until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, process until smooth. Pour into a 1-qt. glass measure; whisk in chocolate mixture until blended. Pour mixture into cups; filling each about 2/3 full. Fill baking pan with enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of cups.
Bake 40 minutes, or until just set slightly soft in centers. Transfer baking pan to wire rack; cool cups in water bath until just warm to the touch.
Topping: Whip cream with confectioners' sugar until very soft peaks form. Spoon over each serving and dust with cinnamon.
This was very easy, tasted delicious and cannot wait to try them tomorrow.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18652. Must Try Recipe - Made these today for Dinner Party Tomorrow - Mocha Espresso Cheesecake Cups Recipe [LINK] - GayR - 6:32pm on 07/20/10 (4)
- Not only does this sound good, it looks relatively easy and LOVE the presentation. I love - barb_b - 12:50am on 07/21/10
- P.S....Did you ever make the Goat Cheese Cheesecakes?I was thinking about them for an upcoming party - barb_b - 1:01am on 07/21/10
- Hi barb, Have not tried the Goat Cheese Cheesecake yet, I was not sure if it would be a good choice - GayR - 11:40am on 07/21/10
- Thanks Gay! Looking forward to trying it! [NT] - barb_b - 1:45pm on 07/21/10