Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just did the flowers for a beautiful wedding and was so impressed with the wedding cake!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #19040 at 1:31 am on Sep 26, 2010
This was an "elegant country" wedding with lots of fall colors. The wedding cake was spice cake with cream cheese frosting between the layers and decorated with lots of small caramel apples - yum!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 19040. Just did the flowers for a beautiful wedding and was so impressed with the wedding cake! [IMAGE] - cheezz - 1:31am on 09/26/10 (16)
- Beautiful! Perfect for a fall wedding [NT] - Music City Missy - 1:45am on 09/26/10
- and this gratuitous picture is just because I did the bouquets by myself for the first time... [IMAGE] - cheezz - 2:11am on 09/26/10
- Stunning cheezz. Really great job! [NT] - orchid - 2:26am on 09/26/10
- What a great photo! Beautiful work on the flowers. [NT] - Joe - 3:09am on 09/26/10
- Those bouquets are beautiful! I love the colors - soo fall! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:52am on 09/26/10
- Thank you all! It was tremendous fun working with non-traditional colors [NT] - cheezz - 6:33am on 09/26/10
- Absolutely gorgeous!! Great job, Cheez! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:02pm on 09/26/10
- truly yum! [NT] - joanietoo - 1:59pm on 09/26/10
- Really gorgeous, Jane! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:12pm on 09/26/10
- It's just a good thing you can't see it TOO close and see how badly I do the ballet wrap :) [NT] - cheezz - 10:04pm on 09/26/10
- he Bouquets are amazing...would you like the job of doing them here next May ?? - joanietoo - 12:39pm on 09/27/10
- Not all flowers need AC... some need flat or diagonal cut, some need their ends seared... - cheezz - 7:50pm on 09/27/10
- Wonderful Job Jane! The flowers look beautiful! I love the picture! You should be so happy/proud - barb_b - 10:41pm on 09/27/10
- my sis is the genius - I just do what I'm told :) [NT] - cheezz - 8:17pm on 09/28/10
- Oh I know it will save many dollars...... - joanietoo - 1:57am on 09/28/10
- Sure makes it hard! Maybe you can convince her to get married in the states :) [NT] - cheezz - 8:19pm on 09/28/10