Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thai Chicken Curry to use your red curry paste...
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #2160 at 6:07 pm on Jun 2, 2006
Curious, you asked me for this recipe a long time ago. Maybe you bought the paste for this? I've made it a few times and really liked it. So has Val. If you make it, julienne the red bell pepper in 1/4" strips and then halve. I'm going to put this on my limited menu because it's so good and easy to make.
Link: Thai Chicken Curry
Other messages in this thread:
- 2160. ISO REC: favorite baby back ribs [NT] - Denice - 1:18pm on 06/02/06 (8)
- REC: Who Loves Y’a Baby-Back - darylGA - 1:25pm on 06/02/06
- Rec: Chili-Rubbed Baby Back Ribs with Espresso Barbecue Sauce...I'm right fond of these from Epi. [LINK] - Curious1 - 2:38pm on 06/02/06
- C, I'm sooooo glad that you posted this recipe. Would you believe>>> - Moyn - 3:27pm on 06/02/06
- Lol, shall we talk about the black vinegar, red curry paste, pickled mustard and achiote paste? - Curious1 - 3:36pm on 06/02/06
- Thai Chicken Curry to use your red curry paste... [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 6:07pm on 06/02/06
- Ha! That's probably it Sandy, thanks. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:58pm on 06/03/06
- I concocted this recipe, some time ago, & it uses black vinegar, which I love>>>> - Moyn - 9:20pm on 06/02/06
- You know...you're probably right, I do like Asian foods, just not as well as some others. In this - Curious1 - 6:02pm on 06/03/06