Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What would you serve with this? Rec: Orzo with Shrimp, Feta and white wine
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #20042 at 8:04 am on Feb 23, 2011
I am casually entertaining on Sat. I am in a "Spring" mood; so thinking of making this dish. I made it before, but was not pleased with my sides. (I made Caesar Salad and Tom/Moz appetizer)....Too many cheeses.
Maybe an asparagus or bean dish?
Early prep or make ahead are preferred.
Appreciate your ideas
Other messages in this thread:
- 20042. What would you serve with this? Rec: Orzo with Shrimp, Feta and white wine [LINK] - barb_b - 8:04am on 02/23/11 (12)
- I've made this dish before and just served a simple mixed - rhoward2va - 8:35am on 02/23/11
- A agree--a very simple salad, maybe baby greens and/or arugula, and asparagus [LINK] - Joe - 9:55am on 02/23/11
- Sliced juicy fruits macerated in Triple Sec and fresh mint is another idea - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:56pm on 02/23/11
- Big spoon [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:39pm on 02/23/11
- ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:48pm on 03/04/11
- I'd recommend a raw fennel salad with oranges in a vinaigrette or a fennel gratin. The flavor is - Steve2 in LA - 5:53pm on 02/23/11
- Steve, you're right. The fennel salad sounds fab. Would be great w/ that dish. [NT] - Traca - 11:26pm on 03/03/11
- These are all delicious: [NT] - Meryl - 7:08pm on 02/23/11