Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Sandi in Hawaii||
How to post pictures here, via Photobucket.com
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #2300 at 7:31 am on Jun 14, 2006
I posted these instructions to Joanie last week, but in case you missed it, I'm re-posting.
I still gotta work on it a little. Not sure why the picture imbedded in the post is so huge. I tried to copy the "image" link, instead of the "url" link, but that gave me an error.
Then I posted only the url here at Finer Kitchens, with no text - the picture came out smaller. Then I went in to edit the message, and that made it better.
I guess you have to add the image first, then post, then edit the post, to include your text?
But anyway, here's the instructions:
I created an account there (in the hopes that multiple people can use the same account).
(The caps and the underscore must be used)
You'll get an Image Page.
Click on the "Submit Multiple Images" and click on the number of pictures you want to upload. Or you can do it the hard way, and upload one at a time :)
Then click on "Browse" if the pictures are on your computer. Look for the directory your pictures are on. Name your pictures in the "Sub-Album" box on the bottom. It'll create an album for your pics.
Once your photos are submitted, Scroll down, and it'll show you each pic with a url for each picture.
Now you can copy that url into the "Image URL" in your Finer Kitchens post.
Hope that works! If the generic doesn't work, you can always create your own account there.
Link: Photobucket website
Other messages in this thread:
- 2300. How to post pictures here, via Photobucket.com [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 7:31am on 06/14/06 (7)
- Test picture [IMAGE] - Sandi in Hawaii - 7:32am on 06/14/06
- Sandi, that is great! Would it be stretching it to suggest putting it in the Kitchen Tips? - Mimi - 2:12am on 06/15/06
- OK, done. Ang had a good idea of naming her sub-album with her name... - Sandi in Hawaii - 3:54am on 06/16/06
- test. a picture of our Gail if I worked it right. [NT] [IMAGE] - AngAk - 11:46pm on 06/15/06
- And in her jar I believe are those lovely big CDN spiced crabapples. [NT] - AngAk - 1:38am on 06/16/06
- LOVE THE PICTURE!!! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 3:55am on 06/16/06