Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Made this Whiskey-Soaked Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #20967 at 1:37 am on Nov 21, 2011
last week and it is really nice-very chocolaty, boozy & moist. I didn't have any whiskey so I used 1/2 brandy & 1/2 Kahlua and then brushed on a bunch more kahlua after it came out of the oven. I also used Dagoba 100% cocoa unsweetened chocolate bar.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20967. Made this Whiskey-Soaked Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 1:37am on 11/21/11 (5)
- [tee-hee] I dyslexically read this as: "Whiskey-soaked, I made this dark chocolate bundt cake." - MarilynFL - 3:09pm on 11/21/11
- A comma does make the world of difference to the meaning. LOL! [NT] - Sylvia - 3:17pm on 11/21/11
- That could be good too! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:16pm on 11/21/11
- Would've had to be the brandy because it would be really hard - Melissa Dallas - 10:59pm on 11/21/11
- Come to think of it.... - SallyBR - 5:53pm on 11/22/11