Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Got rhubarb? Here is a link to a good site for all things rhubarb.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #2362 at 11:18 pm on Jun 19, 2006
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 2362. Got rhubarb? Here is a link to a good site for all things rhubarb. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 11:18pm on 06/19/06 (9)
- Thx! I love rhubarb. Chicken smothered in rhubarb sounds like a "must-try" - JadaORE - 3:26pm on 06/20/06
- Thanks Ang, you have inspired me to take advantage of my poor neglected rhubarb plant... - Mimi - 4:30pm on 06/20/06
- Rhubarb Butter Crunch was simple and good . I made a low sugar version. [LINK] - Mimi - 11:12pm on 06/20/06
- Sounds good Mimi. I am picking some rhubarb tonight and might try the same recipe. I bake with>> - AngAk - 12:05am on 06/21/06
- It's just one of those things, some people taste it and some don't - Mimi - 2:06am on 06/21/06
- I thought it odd too as I don't notice any aftertaste...myabe that's because I can't help thinking - Marg CDN - 2:45pm on 06/21/06
- Into a U-shape! COML>> [NT] [LINK] - Mimi - 4:22pm on 06/21/06
- Interesting. Never knew what's dominant & what's recessive, other than blue eyes(& gender of course) [NT] - Marg CDN - 4:33pm on 06/21/06
- Now how did we get from rhubarb to genetics? [NT] - AngAk - 6:21pm on 06/21/06