Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joanie..could you please post your pineapple fluff recipe? TIA
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #21771 at 9:01 pm on Mar 14, 2012
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21771. Joanie..could you please post your pineapple fluff recipe? TIA [NT] - cheezz - 9:01pm on 03/14/12 (10)
- only with pleasure.... - Lucegoosejoanie - 2:05am on 03/22/12
- Ideal milk? Lemon jelly? Is that a canned evaporated milk and jello mix? [NT] - cheezz - 11:01pm on 03/22/12
- sorry taking so long yes chezz jello and evap milk [NT] - Lucegoosejoanie - 11:01pm on 03/25/12
- Thanks Joanie :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:33am on 03/26/12
- Question - it sounds like it stays syrupy? I'm looking for a whipped fluff consistence [NT] - cheezz - 3:35am on 03/26/12
- Thank you, thank you, Joanie (and cheezz). I don't know what happened to my recipe. - Lana in FL - 1:26am on 03/28/12
- One more question...do you whisk it around once it's in the serving bowl? - cheezz - 6:06am on 03/28/12
- No, just let it set in the fridge. [NT] - Lana in FL - 10:08pm on 03/31/12