Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Sunday Brunch Menu: Austrian Champagne Breakfast (Österreichisches Sektfrühstück)
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #22244 at 6:37 pm on Jun 8, 2012
Busy weekend! Dinner date and Second City at the Playhouse tonight. Father's Day and Birthday Family celebration on Saturday, and hosting some old college chums visiting from London on Sunday! Whew!
Here's Sundays Menu:
Austrian Champagne Brunch
Wurst: Rosemary Ham, Calabrese Salame, Prosciutto, Capocollo, Nürnberg Roast Sausages.
Cheese: Emmentaler, Cotswold with Chives and Onions, Roquefort, Fol Epi, Fontina, Mini-Bries, Smoked Gouda.
Smoked Wild Coho Salmon -- Boiled Fresh Brown Eggs.
Miniature Heirloom Tomatoes on the Branch, Red Bell Peppers.
Fresh-baked Croissants, Whole Grain Rye, and Butter Rolls.
Orange, Apricot, and Kiwi-Gooseberry Marmelades, Rose Petal Jam, Desert Mesquite Honey, Butter.
Whole Milk Yogurt -- Müsli.
Fresh Raspberries, Peaches, and Blueberries.
"Campfire" Cake: Homemade chocolate cake with chocolate malt frosting and toasted marshmallow filling.
Peach Pie -- Brownies topped with Chocolate Fudge
Burg Hohenzollern Würtemburger Riesling Champagne.
Freshly-squeezed Orange Juice.
Coffee, Tea, Cream, Berlin Brown Candy Sugar, Lemon Slices.
Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water
<a href="http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/Finer_Kitchens/Richard/?action=view&current=AustrianSektfrhstck6-10-12.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/Finer_Kitchens/Richard/AustrianSektfrhstck6-10-12.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Other messages in this thread:
- 22244. Sunday Brunch Menu: Austrian Champagne Breakfast (Österreichisches Sektfrühstück) [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 6:37pm on 06/08/12 (27)
- Good heavens. Over the top as usual. Looks fabulous! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:23pm on 06/08/12
- Do you have neighbours constantly peering over to see what's cooking? Geez. And about - Marg CDN2 - 8:25pm on 06/08/12
- Marg, I did my baking yesterday... - Richard in Cincy - 9:21pm on 06/08/12
- aaaah...........Trader Joe's. I wonder if a bakery here would sell me a frozen version. I used to - Marg CDN2 - 9:30pm on 06/08/12
- It doesn't matter if it is spot on, we will ALWAYS miss the sidewalk cafe! - Richard in Cincy - 3:31am on 06/09/12
- Good to know about the frozen dough...didn't know they had that [NT] - cheezz - 5:51am on 06/09/12
- Hang on a sec, I'm running out to the mailbox to check for my invitation... [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:04pm on 06/08/12
- Stupid, USPS! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:07pm on 06/08/12
- Oh Michael, please, it was lost in the mail. Please stop in! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:33am on 06/09/12
- :) [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 12:59pm on 06/09/12
- Wow! Just amazing! [NT] - barb_b - 11:34pm on 06/08/12
- Hey barb, y'all come on by too! Enough for everyone! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:34am on 06/09/12
- Oh my...tell me thats the menu for the WEEK and not one meal! [NT] - cheezz - 5:50am on 06/09/12
- Glorious. Maybe you could just set up a Skype stream of the buffet table + the dining table?! ;) [NT] - ErininNY - 4:19pm on 06/09/12
- I might just have myself a Victorian lady's fainting swoon over this menu. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:39pm on 06/09/12
- Table is set! - Richard in Cincy - 2:46am on 06/10/12
- Beautiful!!! Do you have the same size warehouse for your sets of dinnerware as Martha does? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 12:08pm on 06/10/12
- Martha is an amateur. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 12:01am on 06/11/12
- hahahahaha [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:41pm on 06/11/12
- Oh how lovely! Your friends are in for a real treat!! I am impressed, not only - barb_b - 3:48pm on 06/10/12
- I took off Thursday to bake, bake, bake!!! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 11:58pm on 06/10/12
- Oh yeah, what's tea without the queen!!! I love the teapot and coffee pot.... - cheezz - 7:21pm on 06/10/12
- Absolutely! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 11:59pm on 06/10/12
- What a fun day! - Richard in Cincy - 12:01am on 06/11/12
- Round Two... - Richard in Cincy - 12:08am on 06/11/12
- You know, REALLY, we need to all be on Skype for one of your glorious meals! [NT] - cheezz - 12:23am on 06/11/12
- "Company"? All right, who among us got a JetBlue deal to Cincinnati and feasted on Sunday? Fess up! [NT] - ErininNY - 9:27pm on 06/12/12