Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Tired of Mexican Layered Dip? Try this Middle Eastern Version!
Joined: Jul 14, 2006
Posted to Thread #2646 at 8:09 pm on Jul 15, 2006
In a pie or quiche plate, layer the following:
1 tub chive or garlic chive soft cream cheese
1 tub hummus- your choice of flavors
chopped tomatoes (Romas work best)
sliced green onions
Black Olives, sliced
I serve with Pita Chips and its a huge hit with every one!! Let me know what you think!
Other messages in this thread:
- 2646. Tired of Mexican Layered Dip? Try this Middle Eastern Version! - TammyArcadia CA - 8:09pm on 07/15/06 (6)
- Tammy, do you have a recipe for pita chips? I haven't been able to find them around here. Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 8:37pm on 07/15/06
- Hi Dawn! I make pita chips all the time. I just separate pitas, cut into pieces, - CynUpstateNY - 10:00pm on 07/15/06
- Sure, easy to makeCut into eighths w/ scissors, - TammyArcadia CA - 10:03pm on 07/15/06
- I simmer chopped garlic with olive oil then brush pita triangles, sprinkle with - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:39am on 07/16/06
- Re:dip - very good - emtd - 3:53pm on 07/22/06
- Thanks, its one of those things thats better thn the sum of its parts!! [NT] - TammyArcadia CA - 7:36pm on 07/22/06