Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This was a huge hit at our home on Christmas eve. I used this recipe for the base; I loved the
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #23516 at 11:49 pm on Dec 28, 2012
chorizo mix to make a roux. I then used a combination of Steve and Maria's rec for the contents / timing / seasonings.
It was a real keeper and enjoyed by all!
Many Thanks to Steve / Joe / Maria for sharing their recipes!
I think this may now be our new Christmas eve staple. The other reason this worked out well is the "base soup (Chorizo etc)" was good on its own, and was devoured by my non clam eating FIL. I kept a big bowl aside and he really enjoyed it with the bread.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23516. Any new recipes from the holidays that should be listed here? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 1:54pm on 12/26/12 (10)
- REC: Green Beans With Roquefort and Walnuts - Dawn_MO - 1:55pm on 12/26/12
- Santacafe White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake featured on Food Network - Delicious [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 2:42pm on 12/26/12
- Another Wonderful Recipe - Giada's Braciole Recipe - Food Network - Delicious [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 2:44pm on 12/26/12
- Sourdough Popovers.... - SallyBR - 5:48pm on 12/26/12
- Our Cioppino came out really good. We used Tyler Florence's recipe but also one from epi [LINK] - Joe - 7:47pm on 12/26/12
- Here is the epi Cioppino recipe [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 7:47pm on 12/26/12
- And Nadia G's simple Blueberry and Pomegranate Salad with Mint and Mshalale cheese [LINK] - Joe - 7:52pm on 12/26/12
- This was a huge hit at our home on Christmas eve. I used this recipe for the base; I loved the - barb_b - 11:49pm on 12/28/12
- I'm glad you enjoyed it too. It was the fist time I've made cioppino and I can't imagine it wouldn't - Joe - 1:29am on 12/29/12
- NF REC: Gingerbread Playdough, who knew it would be one of the hits with the kids [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 12:03am on 12/27/12