Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We like this Cowboy spice mix. add a tsp or more of cayenne for more heat
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #24018 at 6:23 pm on Mar 15, 2013
in the link is a recipe for Emeril's Essence, which is a nice blend as well.
"Grill Blend Cowboy spice" mix, courtesy of Grady Spears at "Reata"
3 T kosher salt(I use 2 T)
3 T Pasilla chile powder(1 T of chipotle chile powder is nice)
2 T dried garlic
2 T sugar
2 T cumin
2 T black pepper
1 T dried thyme(I use oregano)
Other messages in this thread:
- 24018. ISO blackened salmon seasoning mix that isn't over-hot or over-salty. - MarilynFL - 5:26pm on 03/15/13 (4)
- We like this Cowboy spice mix. add a tsp or more of cayenne for more heat [LINK] - AngAk1 - 6:23pm on 03/15/13
- Thanks Angie! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:39pm on 03/15/13
- Emerils recipes for spice mixes are good & you could cut the salt & cayenne in this - Melissa Dallas - 10:59pm on 03/15/13
- Thanks Melissa! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:27pm on 03/17/13