Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Last Saturday on Barefoot Contessa Ina had a guest Chef that
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #24062 at 11:50 pm on Mar 22, 2013
made Striped Bass but it was the Preserved Lemon Dressing I was interested in. I'm always looking for ways to use them and this is delicious. I drizzled it on roasted asparagus but I think it would be great on many other things.
1 preserved lemon, store-bought or homemade, cut in quarters
1 pint of mayonnaise
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
Place the ingredients in a blender and blitz until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24062. I've made a few really good recipes in the last week. Tonight I [LINK] - orchid - 11:38pm on 03/22/13 (10)
- Here's the Bruleed Cheese Grits [LINK] - orchid - 11:40pm on 03/22/13
- You had me at "bacon". [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:41pm on 03/22/13
- Wow, those look like yummy gourmet sausage patties! Printed and thanks! [NT] - FloriSandy - 11:44pm on 03/22/13
- Yep, they are really tasty. They would make great burgers too. [NT] - orchid - 11:54pm on 03/22/13
- Last Saturday on Barefoot Contessa Ina had a guest Chef that [LINK] - orchid - 11:50pm on 03/22/13
- I think "blitz" is my new word for "blend". Perfect. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:58pm on 03/23/13
- You need a Bass-O-Matic - MariaDNoCA - 12:57am on 03/24/13
- Ha! perfect. [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:48pm on 03/25/13
- It kills me that they use a pork tenderloin for that purpose. Like using filet mignon for hamburger. [NT] - Traca - 4:37pm on 03/23/13
- But I've had sausages that were tougher and more rubbery than - DawnNYS - 8:27pm on 03/23/13