Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
What would you do with a lb of boneless sparerib meat?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24788 at 3:29 am on Aug 2, 2013
I have "leftover leftovers"...ribs originally cooked, then frozen, thawed and re-heated for a second meal.
I pulled the meat from the bones and have a nice amount, but am drawing a blank of what to do with it. It already has a nice coating of barbeque sauce on it from the original cooking.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24788. What would you do with a lb of boneless sparerib meat? - LisainLA - 3:29am on 08/02/13 (18)
- Make a sandwich on a crusty baguette, either open faced or closed. Add some extra BBQ sauce - Meryl - 3:55am on 08/02/13
- Great idea! [NT] - LisainLA - 4:51pm on 08/02/13
- BBQ Pork Salad ala CPK or BBQ Rib Tacos with Grilled Onions & Vinegar Slaw [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 3:58am on 08/02/13
- Ah, salad - that sounds good. Reminds me of one I like at Kings Hawaiian [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:54pm on 08/02/13
- This is a fun recipe rec: Spicy boneless pork ribs in tomato sauce [LINK] - barb_b - 12:04pm on 08/02/13
- Ah, this looks like a good prep for next time, more like a short-ribs method, yum! [NT] - LisainLA - 4:55pm on 08/02/13
- I saw eggs & pulled pork "somewhere"...so of course, now I can't find it. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:21pm on 08/02/13
- Wow, this looks good, I like the single serving portioning. Thanks! [NT] - LisainLA - 4:57pm on 08/02/13
- Michael was talking about putting pork in green sauce over a cheese omelet [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 8:49pm on 08/02/13
- Oh my, that sounds great! [NT] - LisainLA - 9:19pm on 08/02/13
- Two of my favorite omelets are pork in either red or green sauce, over a cheese omelet. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:44pm on 08/02/13
- I love poached eggs over leftover squash casserole with extra cheese. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:48pm on 08/02/13
- pizza topping? [NT] - AngAk1 - 4:47pm on 08/02/13
- Yes! My nephews and I shared a pulled pork bbq pizza a bit ago, good stuff! [NT] - LisainLA - 4:58pm on 08/02/13
- Would be a yummy topping on baked potatoes. Or how about baked potato skins with some cheddar. [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:29am on 08/03/13
- Here you go.... got taters? ;-) [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:31am on 08/03/13
- Yum! Now I need to make more pork! :) [NT] - LisainLA - 1:37am on 08/03/13
- Pulled pork quesadillas? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:41am on 08/03/13