Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Banana Creamed Fruit - I used to make this a lot- it's very luscious, like banana whipped cream,
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #25038 at 9:28 pm on Sep 21, 2013
and it's fat-free. I'll have to make this again soon.
BANANA CREAMED FRUIT *FATFREE
List of Ingredients
1 egg white
1 large banana, mashed
1 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp confectioner's sugar
2 cups sliced fresh fruit, such as peaches, berries, etc.
In a small bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
Add banana, lemon juice, and confectioner's sugar. Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
Spoon fruit into individual dishes and top with cream.
Makes 4 servings.
PER SERVING: (with peaches):
Calories: 82; Total Fat: 0 g; Carbohydrates; 20 g; Protein: 1 g;
Sodium: 13 mg; Cholesterol: 0 mg
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25038. What should I do with these bananas? - MariaDNoCA - 7:38pm on 09/21/13 (15)
- Banana pudding? Freeze in chunks for smoothies? Spiced banana jam . . . . . . - mistral - 7:46pm on 09/21/13
- Banana Creamed Fruit - I used to make this a lot- it's very luscious, like banana whipped cream, - Meryl - 9:28pm on 09/21/13
- Cut in thirds, dip in chocolate, roll in nuts & freeze. You can put a popsicle stick in if you want. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:38pm on 09/21/13
- Tike Treat - This is delicious! [LINK] - Meryl - 9:29pm on 09/21/13
- Here's another good one: Baked Banana with Honey and Lime - Meryl - 9:32pm on 09/21/13
- Are you sure they aren't plantains? :) [NT] - cheezz - 10:33pm on 09/21/13
- Yes, they are bananas - just radioactively B movie oversized ones. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:35pm on 09/21/13
- LOL [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:20pm on 09/23/13
- Try Almond Boards Recipe "Bread of Barbados" - posted years ago and it is delicious [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 12:03am on 09/22/13
- Pam Anderson's Recipe Banoffee Pie [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 12:52am on 09/22/13
- This Buckhead Diner White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is outstanding [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 1:41am on 09/22/13
- Found this in my files: Banana, Macadamia Nut, and Coconut Coffee Cake [LINK] - Meryl - 8:16am on 09/22/13
- Ooh, I almost forgot this one: Baked Banana-Stuffed French Toast - It's delicious! - Meryl - 8:25am on 09/22/13
- I skin them, freeze individually on a cookie sheet then pack in ziplock bags to use daily in green - Pat-NoCal - 5:15pm on 09/23/13