Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My Mom had a fun day yesterday. She was invited to go to her close friends home where they taped
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #25571 at 4:01 pm on Jan 7, 2014
a segment of a show in her kitchen with Chef Michael Anthony. My mom was fascinated to get a "behind the scenes" glimpse of what goes on to make these shows. She was very impressed with the chef. Not just his culinary skills and professionalism, but also his personality. She made a comment on how she could see why he has advanced. He demonstrated great skills as a chef, as well as kind to everyone on the staff and was able to laugh and joke about himself. She thoroughly enjoyed her day! Very interesting menu. Unfortunately, my mom did not write it down, but it sounded fun from what she described. I will see if the host family has any specific details of what the chef prepared.
What a fun life experience! Mom was there ALL day! TV crew, set up, lighting, etc... You get it. She really had a great day! I was thrilled for her!
Just wanted to share!
Other messages in this thread:
- 25571. My Mom had a fun day yesterday. She was invited to go to her close friends home where they taped [LINK] - barb_b - 4:01pm on 01/07/14 (8)
- What a neat experience! MayB yr mom can get those RECs frm her friend so U can post. [NT] - wigs - 7:14pm on 01/07/14
- Aw that's nice, what a fun time for her. [NT] - orchid - 9:35pm on 01/07/14
- Wow....what a treat. I can't even imagine a 'real' chef dealing with my 12' of counter space. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:25pm on 01/07/14
- Trust me, they deal with much smaller spaces in the real world. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:03am on 01/08/14
- Très cool for your Mom, barb! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:20am on 01/08/14
- How fun! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:03am on 01/08/14
- What a great day! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:37am on 01/08/14
- So glad she had that wonderful experience! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:31am on 01/08/14