Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Another vote for a "Jerusalem" recipe...Roasted Sweet Potatoes ithe Fresh Figs
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #26309 at 12:21 am on Jul 8, 2014
I borrowed the cookbook from the library and this was one of the many recipes that caught my eye.
Then, today in Trader Joe's they had figs! I knew what we were having for dinner!
I also made a chilled cucumber soup and some kale chips.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 26309. Another vote for a "Jerusalem" recipe...Roasted Sweet Potatoes ithe Fresh Figs [LINK] - judy-mass - 12:21am on 07/08/14 (5)
- Isn't this a beauty! I've borrowed Plenty & hope to find the time for it. Thanks [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 12:45am on 07/08/14
- I love that book, I am actually growing Jerusalem artichokes to make the chicken recipe - KarenNoCA - 3:25pm on 07/08/14
- printed, thanks! [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:21pm on 07/08/14
- My monthly culinary group covered Jerusalem. In case you're wondering, here's the recipes - Traca - 3:09am on 07/09/14
- Dang. I mean, "here are the recipes...." My inner editor pipes up after I hit send. :) [NT] - Traca - 3:10am on 07/09/14