Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Mine came out perfect, beautifully crisped, the whole thing was company worthy
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #26678 at 6:43 pm on Sep 15, 2014
I used more than 4 ounces, because my baguette was not one of the skinny ones.
Here is a link as to how mine looked when finished.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 26678. ?? about pork tenderloin in a baguette - Pam - 5:17pm on 09/15/14 (13)
- Mind did dry out. Inedible. Next time I'm going to use it all inside. Also, the recipe says 4 ounces - Traca - 6:20pm on 09/15/14
- My tenderloin also overcooked. But the paper thin slices crisped up perfectly around the bread. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:17pm on 09/15/14
- Mine came out perfect, beautifully crisped, the whole thing was company worthy [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 6:43pm on 09/15/14
- That looks so beautiful! - Heather_in_SF - 8:18pm on 09/15/14
- Purdy! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:37pm on 09/15/14
- Wow, does that ever look great, and I'm sure the taste was equal to its looks! [NT] - wigs - 3:41pm on 09/16/14
- i made it too--not sure the prosciutto on the outside adds anything other than looks, it does get` - MoNJ - 8:47pm on 09/15/14
- That is a a great idea Mo....will give that a try next time. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:10pm on 09/15/14
- Mine came out perfect and was delicious! I followed the original - orchid - 9:18pm on 09/15/14
- I made it a few days ago for the sixth time. Turned out perfect. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:36am on 09/16/14
- I used almost half a jar of pesto spread which worked great. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:36pm on 09/16/14
- I just lay the prosciutto over the baguette, as well, if you wrap it all the way around - KarenNoCA - 6:28pm on 09/16/14
- Mine got crispy and flaked off when we sliced it. Eating the pieces with our fingers off the platter - Joe - 4:30am on 09/18/14