Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You win some, and definitely lose some.....
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #27632 at 5:25 pm on May 16, 2015
my culinary project for this morning was to make zucchini chips. Sounds so healthy I am sure you are all impressed.
if you don't have a dehydrator, it is supposed to be very easy to make those in a 200F oven - nothing to it, spray the thin slices with oil, season, bake for 2 hours, but checking after 90 minutes because thin slices burn easily
after baby-sitting the tray of zucchini slices for 2 hours and 40 minutes, I was left with a TINY LITTLE batch of zucchini chips, that are not even that good. Beloved husband tried some and his comment was "not too chip-y, are they?"
this recipe goes into the NEVER AGAIN FOLDER.
heat my oven for almost 3 hours for this.
Other messages in this thread:
- 27632. You win some, and definitely lose some..... - SallyBR - 5:25pm on 05/16/15 (6)
- Sally, I looked around the web a little and found these photos that looked really great to me [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 5:34pm on 05/16/15
- They do look good, and.... - SallyBR - 9:28pm on 05/16/15
- Is it just me or do those chips look like they've got cheese melted on top? Because...that - MarilynFL - 10:06pm on 05/16/15
- She mentions in the first part of her write-up about these that all they have is olive oil and salt. - KarenNoCA - 11:07pm on 05/16/15
- The meager batch of my experiment was divided between three (happy) dogs... (NT) [NT] - SallyBR - 11:19pm on 05/16/15
- I should add a remark about this, Oscar refused to eat them, so make that TWO dogs. [NT] - SallyBR - 12:46am on 05/17/15