Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cassoulet!! YOu might prepare confit from at least one or both since there isn't a lot of
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30752 at 1:28 pm on Feb 11, 2019
meat on our ducks.
Having two to make the rendered fat AND the the skin cracklings would be a bonanza.
Duck soup or gumbo from the other parts and the broth?
Other messages in this thread:
- 30752. One week of pre-made dinners done, and I'm sold. - EvaN - 10:58am on 02/09/19 (7)
- Yay, Eva, I'm so glad your first week of pre-made - Pat-NoCal - 2:40pm on 02/09/19
- Sounds like you have dinners well under control for lots of weeks to come. Great idea! [NT] - wigs - 7:15pm on 02/09/19
- Congratulations! My approach as well... - Richard in Cincy - 7:34pm on 02/09/19
- I think I got a little over enthusiastic here. I just bought two ducks...... - EvaN - 11:28am on 02/11/19
- Cassoulet!! YOu might prepare confit from at least one or both since there isn't a lot of - Charley - 1:28pm on 02/11/19
- 2 ducks no problem...Roast Duck. Duck Fat Roast Potatoes... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 5:35pm on 02/11/19
- or on the BBQ spit collecting all that wonderful fat in a pan below. Love duck fat. And it's so easy - Marg CDN2 - 11:46pm on 02/11/19