Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Agreed, Karen. I'm down 34 lbs. now since last year, and use
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30928 at 2:21 pm on Jun 12, 2019
cauliflower all the time in place of potatoes/rice/pasta. It's a nice veg that stands up well to a variety of treatments and flavors.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30928. Made a cauliflower steak for the first time tonight. What an easy side that looks after itself. I - Marg CDN2 - 3:18am on 06/12/19 (9)
- A favorite at our house too. Can be dressed up with romesco, chimichurri, tapenade, any 'salsa' type [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:46pm on 06/12/19
- Isn't it amazing what has happened to cauliflower? I love cauliflower mash sometimes - KarenNoCA - 2:14pm on 06/12/19
- All right. Great ideas. Now I'm glad I have lots of this guy left. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 4:06pm on 06/12/19
- I also love roasting a head of garlic until golden brown, then add some to the cauliflower - KarenNoCA - 1:55pm on 06/13/19
- Sorry about the above typo which originally said a head of cauliflower...should have been garlic. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:03pm on 06/20/19