Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Trader Joe's find
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #3432 at 11:56 pm on Sep 8, 2006
We have a new Trader Joe's 80 minutes away from us and visit there every other month. I am getting a list of my favorite things. Today I found Tandoori Garlic Naam Bread, an Indian flatbread. It is soft and yummy. They also had curry and original. Here is what is on my favorites list when we go there.
English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions
Smoky Chipotle Salsa (jarred)
Ricotta stuffed Chicken Breasts with Basil Marinara
Pork Chops stuffed with Apple Almond stuffing
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
English muffin Bread
Charles Shaw Shiraz and Cabernet wines
A spicy marinated beef cut that is semi shredded and can be sliced or further shredded and used in tacos, etc.
Plugra unsalted butter
TJ's Sweet and Spicy Pecans (excellent on Spinach salads)
What are your tried and true faves? The above are things I buy every time.....so far!!!!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 3432. Trader Joe's find - KarenNoCA - 11:56pm on 09/08/06 (8)
- Have you tried their Moral Fiber Muffins? - judy-mass - 12:16am on 09/09/06
- If they carry the Pastures of Eden brand feta cheese.... ooooooh myyyy! - Michael in Phoenix - 12:58am on 09/09/06
- Amen. It's the only feta I buy. [NT] - Joe - 2:29am on 09/09/06
- 28-oz, cans of whole peeled tomatoes, either salted or not. Olive oil, either TJ's - Joe - 12:34am on 09/09/06
- I like their dark chocolate, smoked salmon cream cheese, low cost but excellent white wines, the - Lin_in_Seattle - 12:41am on 09/09/06
- Oh yes - the tandoori naan is wonderful but... - cheezz - 2:12am on 09/09/06
- I love their Fage Greek style yogurt! [NT] - MiainMD - 10:57am on 09/09/06
- The Indian Simmering Sauces, frozen naan, frozen peas (the - AnnNoVA - 10:14pm on 09/09/06