Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I freeze mine. The get rancid fairly fast.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #31124 at 2:07 am on Oct 10, 2019
Other messages in this thread:
- 31124. Sesame seeds? - Pam - 8:34pm on 10/09/19 (6)
- I keep them in the fridge since they contain oil. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:09pm on 10/09/19
- Oh. Marg has a good point about the oil, but I keep mine in the pantry. Haven't had them go bad yet. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:12pm on 10/09/19
- I freeze mine. The get rancid fairly fast. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:07am on 10/10/19
- I freeze mine too. [NT] - Charley - 11:09am on 10/10/19
- Me three. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 1:04am on 10/11/19
- I freeze mine, as well, also Poppy Seeds. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:02pm on 10/11/19