Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you Marilyn - perhaps I'll serve the cheese cold on
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #31229 at 2:30 am on Dec 3, 2019
crostini then. I like the idea of the cheese topped with pistachios and drizzled with oil. Sounds lovely.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31229. I'm thinking about the cheese combination at 31217 that Marilyn - emtd - 12:31am on 12/03/19 (6)
- betty, I can answer your question about reheating: I scraped what was left and added it to - MarilynFL - 1:26am on 12/03/19
- Thank you Marilyn - perhaps I'll serve the cheese cold on - emtd - 2:30am on 12/03/19
- If you are looking for "colorful" here is a recipe for cajun caviar. It is a little like the - Charley - 11:53am on 12/03/19
- Thank you Charley - that was kind of you to make a - emtd - 12:18am on 12/04/19
- Ahh, those dips don't work with "Russia". Cucumber slices with some sour cream, - Charley - 12:55pm on 12/04/19
- That sounds perfect - thank you. - emtd - 1:40am on 12/05/19