Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
hahahaha. Marg, you are on a tear today.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #31342 at 2:38 pm on Feb 14, 2020
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31342. My power was off for nearly 24 hours — How much food would you toss? [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 6:15pm on 02/10/20 (13)
- In London, eggs are sold in the regular food aisles. They feel they are hermetically sealed. - MarilynFL - 7:27pm on 02/10/20
- I'd be a little squeamish on the eggs but everthing else, I'd keep. I'm still alive, too. Barely but - Marg CDN2 - 8:42pm on 02/10/20
- I bought ground meat for tacos, and I had egg whites in a jar... - MariaDNoCA - 8:48pm on 02/10/20
- Maria, I'd dump the egg whites and the ground meat if it is room temp - CathyZKauai - 3:10pm on 02/11/20
- Eggs are definitely OK. - Charley - 11:34am on 02/11/20
- We've had many power outs the last 18 months, our longest was from a major snow - KarenNoCA - 2:43pm on 02/11/20
- Something for the next time - CathyZKauai - 3:14pm on 02/11/20
- Very useful ideas, thanks! We have a gas grill and a gas fireplace, both saved us - KarenNoCA - 4:19pm on 02/11/20
- Oh. That frozen lump idea is really good. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:07pm on 02/12/20
- Hurricanes and ice storms in NC have us without power many times. We would put ice - Charley - 4:57pm on 02/11/20
- Thanks all. I did toss a few things, and I wonder about the mayo, but kept the rest - MariaDNoCA - 10:47pm on 02/13/20
- Do let us know if you die. We can hone our understandings here. Does your home insurance cover - Marg CDN2 - 2:05am on 02/14/20
- hahahaha. Marg, you are on a tear today. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:38pm on 02/14/20