Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have been starting mine in the evening, more like 9 PM.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #31564 at 10:13 pm on May 22, 2020
That way I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn or worry that it will be over proofed by the time I get to it.
We tend to eat it with out dinner, so I either warm it a bit in the oven or just enjoy at room temp.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31564. MoNJ, just saw your focaccia comments. I haven't made it yet because I'm trying - MarilynFL - 4:55pm on 05/22/20 (15)
- Yes--the timing is tricky! - MoNJ - 5:32pm on 05/22/20
- I have been starting mine in the evening, more like 9 PM. - judy-mass - 10:13pm on 05/22/20
- Started mine at 10:30 last night. By 6:30 this morning, it had almost filled the bowl. - MarilynFL - 4:12pm on 05/23/20
- I may be too late, but agree with you on the pink - MoNJ - 4:50pm on 05/23/20
- No, you're good. It's still on the 45 minute rise. Just notified the neighbors that I wasn't going - MarilynFL - 5:01pm on 05/23/20
- OMG. I so did not need to learn just how easy yet tasty this stuff is: at 8-hour rise [IMAGE] - MarilynFL - 7:59pm on 05/23/20
- Dimpled, brined and ready to be baked: [NT] [IMAGE] - MarilynFL - 7:59pm on 05/23/20
- The finished product: Samin's Ligurian Focaccia with link to recipe with weights...since I'm lazy. [LINK] [IMAGE] - MarilynFL - 8:01pm on 05/23/20
- Looks Delicious Marilyn...... [NT] - GayR - 8:30pm on 05/23/20
- Update: I don't like it cold, thank goodness. It seems to leave an oily taste in my mouth, totally - MarilynFL - 12:01pm on 05/24/20
- Heat in microwave on low power short time. [NT] - Charley - 6:39pm on 05/24/20
- Wow, your focaccia looks fantastic! But did it pass the neighbor test? - MoNJ - 4:46pm on 05/26/20
- Oh yes. In fact, up until now, the neighbor has been quite happy making focaccia - MarilynFL - 5:48pm on 05/26/20