Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Janet in NC||
Thanks Cathy, I think of you every time I make your mothers pork roast with kraut.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #31817 at 3:45 am on Nov 22, 2020
I will follow your instructions and report. Happy Thanksgiving. My first not roasting a whole turkey an making gravy my usual way.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31817. There must be a thread for make ahead turkey gravy. Anyone have a good recipe? I am - Janet in NC - 1:26am on 11/20/20 (12)
- By the way, I bought 4 large turkey wings as a starter [NT] - Janet in NC - 1:26am on 11/20/20
- Gravy - Melissa Dallas - 2:28am on 11/20/20
- I think Melissa covered pretty much what I do. - Charley - 1:25pm on 11/20/20
- Rec: Chef John's make ahead turkey gravy - Lana in FL - 2:47am on 11/20/20
- I remember CathyZ saying she made a small turkey way before T-Day just for the gravy. let me see... [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:20am on 11/20/20
- Here you go: The Way of CathyZ (she also uses Wondra flour) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:21am on 11/20/20
- CathyZ's turkey gravy recipe using Wonder flour. - JudyW - 3:42pm on 11/20/20
- Maybe I can help Janet - CathyZKauai - 6:03pm on 11/20/20
- Thank you CathyZ. [NT] - JudyW - 9:17pm on 11/21/20
- Thanks Cathy, I think of you every time I make your mothers pork roast with kraut. - Janet in NC - 3:45am on 11/22/20
- You will do great Janet! And I am honored that you think of me. [NT] - CathyZKauai - 6:18am on 11/22/20
- Thanks everyone, I'll give it a try. [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:26pm on 11/20/20