Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Ya, you betcha, here's a good Minnesota casserole REC Church Cookbook Hot Dish
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #3951 at 5:28 pm on Oct 14, 2006
I admit to adoration of this recipe. I tweaked it and have made it too many times to count. It is very T&T.
CHURCH COOKBOOK HOT DISH
From the 1956 Episcopal Church Cookbook, Sauk Centre, MN.
1 lb ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
1 C water
2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
1 can cream-style corn (14-15 oz)
1/2 cup sliced green olives
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 C parmesan cheese
Brown onion and beef. Add tomato sauce, water and noodles. Cover and simmer 20 minutes. Add corn, olives and herbs. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake at 325°, covered, for 1 hour.
Other messages in this thread:
- 3951. ISO mexican WHITE CHEESE AND JALAPENO DIP recipe>>>More>>> - Italspano - 3:51pm on 10/14/06 (10)
- ISO favorite baked (comfort) CASSEROLE dishes or one dish meals, but please no crock pot dishes NT [NT] - Italspano - 3:54pm on 10/14/06
- REC: French Casserole Chicken. This is very simple but with fresh tarragon & sour cream, it is - Marg CDN - 4:24pm on 10/14/06
- Ya, you betcha, here's a good Minnesota casserole REC Church Cookbook Hot Dish - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:28pm on 10/14/06
- REC: Braised lamb shanks with white beans - Marg CDN - 5:59pm on 10/14/06
- For your white cheese dip, I called a friend of mine here in Phoenix who... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:08pm on 10/14/06
- REC: The Perfect White Mexican Cheese Dip [LINK] - Debbie_in_GA - 11:57pm on 10/14/06
- Thanks To all>> - Italspano - 3:54am on 10/15/06
- Check out this link - everything you want to know about White Cheese Dip! :) [LINK] - GayleMO - 4:30pm on 10/15/06
- Be sure to check out the T&T section up above for lots of casserole and one dish meals that were - AngAk - 9:04pm on 10/16/06
- Debbie, that sounds so good. There are so many good recipes tonight. [NT] - clofthwld - 4:29am on 10/15/06