Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here is one that I have in the crockpot right now...REC: Curried Drumsticks
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #491 at 9:04 pm on Jan 18, 2006
You could use a no-sugar added jam or marmalade to lower the carbs. I added some green onion and cilantro, and 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
Crockpot Curried Chicken Legs Recipe #86804
This is an easy way to prepare curried chicken in the crockpot. I like to serve this with rice pilaf and assorted veggies.
6 chicken legs
1 cup chopped onions
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon butter (i use unsalted, real butter)
1/4 cup orange marmalade
3-4 servings Change size or US/metric
Change to: servings US Metric
7 hours 10 minutes 10 mins prep
Link: More drumstick recipes on Recipezaar.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 491. ISO T&T Simple Chicken Leg recs... - FoodMuse - 8:24pm on 01/18/06 (8)
- Here is one that I have in the crockpot right now...REC: Curried Drumsticks [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 9:04pm on 01/18/06
- 2 RECs: Deviled Drumsticks and Easy Soy Chicken [LINK] - Joe - 10:11pm on 01/18/06
- I've got 2 chicken legs in the oven now using my soy mixture. - FoodMuse - 10:50pm on 01/18/06
- I made Chicken Tagine the other night using 4 lbs. of bone-in, skinless thighs. - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:18pm on 01/19/06
- Great idea! NT [NT] - FoodMuse - 4:35pm on 01/19/06
- Rec: Peanut Chicken (Crockpot) - DawnNYS - 10:11pm on 01/18/06
- What about Korean braised chicken, reposted from post 450 - MiainMD - 1:11am on 01/19/06
- Five ingredient chicken - Durward - 3:07am on 01/19/06