Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here you go, Meryl.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #4493 at 12:03 am on Nov 16, 2006
for the brownies:
1 c butter or margarine, melted
2 c granulated sugar
1 c all-purpose flour
2/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
1/2 c milk
1-1/2 tsp tsp vanilla extract
1 c walnuts, chopped
for the fudge:
2 c semisweet chocolate chips
1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, flour, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder, eggs, milk and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in chopped walnuts.
Spread in a greased 13 X 9 baking pan. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the brownie pulls away from the sides of the pan.
Fudge: melt semisweet chocolate chips with condensed milk and vanilla. beat well and immediately spread over the hot brownies. Cool and cut.
Other messages in this thread:
- 4493. ISO CynUpstateNY: re fudge topped brownies - audball - 2:56pm on 11/15/06 (9)
- I'm not Cyn but I have made these several times- delicious! Yes, they fit your bill. - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:23pm on 11/15/06
- Weren't these posted in T & T Cathy? [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:04am on 11/16/06
- Yes, under "desserts" [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:16am on 11/16/06
- Hi audball! I agree with Cathy Z (hey I'm a poet!). They're really good. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:35pm on 11/15/06
- Okay, I give up - where's the recipe???? [NT] - Meryl - 11:41pm on 11/15/06
- Here you go, Meryl. - CynUpstateNY - 12:03am on 11/16/06
- Thanks, Cyn. [NT] - Meryl - 12:24am on 11/16/06
- audball, Texas sheet cake makes a dry cake-type brownie. [NT] - AngAk - 12:06am on 11/16/06
- Thanks for the info everyone. [NT] - audball - 2:39am on 11/16/06