Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How about stuffed mushrooms or these yummy Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels (see link).
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #4529 at 2:14 pm on Nov 16, 2006
Other messages in this thread:
- 4529. ISO Pre Thanksgiving Dinner "nosh" ideas - m2_in_NC - 12:11pm on 11/16/06 (10)
- Will you use hummus for a dip? [NT] - Denice - 1:21pm on 11/16/06
- How about stuffed mushrooms or these yummy Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels (see link). [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:14pm on 11/16/06
- REC: Salmon Canapes - Meryl - 2:30pm on 11/16/06
- REC: Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms - Meryl - 2:33pm on 11/16/06
- Yum, this sounds like Tday breakfast to me! Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 3:18pm on 11/16/06
- You're welcome! They're pretty addictive! [NT] - Meryl - 3:22pm on 11/16/06
- Super good! I made these for friends during holidays and for Dad in Florida & his friends [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 5:54pm on 11/16/06
- Here's a culture clash - my in-laws do not nosh while gathering! Not a bad thing, - Debbie_in_GA - 3:25pm on 11/16/06
- Thanks for the ideas -- a couple of them look just the thing! nt [NT] - m2_in_NC - 6:10pm on 11/16/06
- I put a black bean "hummus" up in T&T that is good with pita chips or veggies. [NT] - AngAk - 9:37pm on 11/16/06