Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: Marge CDN: Your Scallops with “Melted” Leeks and Tarragon-Caper Butter was fantastic!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #4692 at 11:24 am on Nov 26, 2006
I made this last night and halved the recipe.
Marge, I intended to increase the leek mixture as you suggested, but it took three large leeks to fill just shy of two cups and that’s all that I bought. Actually, I thought the sauce amount was sufficient. I used my new favorite, B & G Macon-Villages Chardonnay 2005(only $9.99!) for the sauce. It’s quite a good wine for the price.
Thanks for a most wonderful treat!
I’d like to enter this in the T & T Hall of Fame – would anyone object?
Link: Scallops with “Melted” Leeks and Tarragon-Caper Butter
Other messages in this thread:
- 4692. ISO: Marge CDN: Your Scallops with “Melted” Leeks and Tarragon-Caper Butter was fantastic! [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 11:24am on 11/26/06 (5)
- I'm glad Duckie. Here's one...Veal with Leeks & roquefort Sauce [LINK] - Marg CDN - 2:44pm on 11/26/06
- Wow! How did you know I LOVE veal?? This looks scrumptious. Thanks for - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:43pm on 11/27/06
- I'm not a veal fan, but this looks interesting - rec: Michael Romano's [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 11:17am on 12/01/06
- re-post - rec: Michael Romano's Orange Fennel Osso Buco [LINK] - Julie R - WA - 11:19am on 12/01/06
- I'm drooling over my keyboard! Thanks so much for posting Julie! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 10:46am on 12/03/06