Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Calling Carianna in WA: The shrimp cakes you posted last year were well
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #5085 at 2:08 pm on Dec 26, 2006
received by a friend, her family, and moi. The chili-lime cream sauce (see Image for EPIís recipe) was doubled with the exception of adding another 6 TBS. of butter due to a champagne-induced assistant chefÖ but it came out nice and spicy and everyone liked them.
I made seven large ones frying in two batches and they were zapped in the microwave for a few seconds before serving individually on a pool of the sauce.
Link: Shrimp Cakes with Chili-Lime Cream Sauce
Other messages in this thread:
- 5085. Calling Carianna in WA: The shrimp cakes you posted last year were well [LINK] [IMAGE] - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:08pm on 12/26/06 (5)
- Carianna, I've missed you posting the last couple of months. Aren't you catering a - Curious1 - 2:22pm on 12/26/06
- Hi Sandy and Curious... - Carianna in WA - 12:18am on 12/29/06
- waving to you Carianna, and a big congrats on the degree. You go girl! [NT] - AngAk - 12:29am on 12/29/06
- Congratulations on your degree Carianna! You only need to catch up on the posts you've missed - Sandy_in_Philly - 12:50pm on 12/29/06
- So glad things are going well, amazing how things usually work out for the best, isn't it? [NT] - Curious1 - 10:21pm on 12/29/06